Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meet Henry....

I am a bit childish at times. There is something about the joy of being a kid that I truly miss! When was the last time you were honestly care-free? Well, I can tell you it has been a very long time for me, but every now and then I get small little flashes of it. Penguins are one of those flashes for me!I love penguins...I think they are just so cute, they way they waddle around and flutter their puney little wings....I love that they mate for life and scoot their lil' babies around on their feet...all the kiddie movies, and going to aquariums, I just love 'em! Call me crazy, you wouldn't be the first....

Meet Henry, #3 in my collection, imported late last night from the New England Aquarium...
If you think this post is bad, wait until...Painting Your Own Garden Gnome, coming later this weekend...oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment