Friday, April 1, 2011

Every Friday morning I get the same happy-happy-joy-joy feeling...the weekend is here and FULL of possibilities!

My fellow blogger, art enthusiast and WA bud, Adrienne http://thickhairdoesnottease.blogspot.com/,  is always blogging, posting, or tweeting about random things that inspire her or make her happy. Brooke, http://busy-brooke.blogspot.com/ ,another enthusiast, blogger and WA survivor (as well as AMAZING support system extraordinaire) does the same...taking my cue from these women and my new found resolution to be an optimist, last night I journaled (yes, I still journal, it's therapeutic) about hings that make me happy or inspired me to paint.

1- Just got an awesome message from my aunt...my family just makes me so happy...they are pretty insane but amazing!



2- My pup...he's just the sweetest thing ever, and so excited to be alive every morning!



3- I found my copy of 'Casablanca'!
4- This amazing journal I am waiting for Amazon to get into my pretty little hands!

5- Getting ready to move into some new space has me obsessed with decorating....Redefined Home is awesome. Love the color in the sea floats and the retro subway signs? Totally unique.


6-My new cuff from Hive & Honey...in love, but it jingle-jangles so I have to pick my showcase locale carefully...
7- I LOVED the movie 'Easy A' but I am even more enamored with the music from the film, especially this little diddy from I Heart Homework:


3 comments:

  1. <3 you
    <3 your fun new bracelet
    <----- wants to know where you're moving to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lease is up in August...I'm an obsessive worry-er so I'm planningahead....not by looking for new places yet, but by decorating the unknown spaces in the place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the shout out! love your poppies! what do you use to get texture under your paint? i, glop on excessive amounts of paint & blow dry, not very thrifty.....

    ReplyDelete