Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Who has a cat, a dog, a mini-van, fabulous friends and a personal jeweler? THIS gal!

 Life is exceptionally stressful right now...semester is ending for three classes and in mid-terms for another. My fabu new advisor just informed me that my previous un-fabu advisor well, ill-advised me and I now have 6 extra credit hours of lab scienecs (blech) to take. Si tragique. Like a little puppy, happiness and distraction for me can be found in new toys, shiny, pretty things, and last week I shared a toy I found from Anthropologie's online shop...my dear friend Brooke observed my yearning for said jewel and took her happy self to a crafting store and...MADE IT FOR ME! Complete with a matching bracelet! Money can't buy you love, but it certainly helps you show it...I got a little box of love and hugs from SoFlo and am so proud I had to share...




Before...

After...

My beloved snail mail...packages, magazines, and letters make me so happy...

Props to Brooke...I got a TON of compliments....and yes, I had fun telling people it was a 'custom piece'...














No comments:

Post a Comment