Thursday, October 6, 2011

"She needs therapy-the kind of therapy that only kicking a bucket and meeting sweet Jesus can supply..."-B.S. Robinson


We all remember the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ obsession of the 90’s right? Every type of person on this green earth could have their own version of soul-satisfying chicken soup….Chicken Soup for the Slightly-Obsessive Compulsive, Blonde, Texan with a Bum Knee, Amazing Friends and a Great Family but Who Also has a History of Falling for Jerks, Shopping Too Much, and Loving to Paint. See? Look at that! A Chicken Soup book JUST for me!

But I digress-

One year as a youngster Santa brought me a fabulous little book call Wit and Wisdom from the Peanut Butter Gang.  It is FAR superior to all those soupy tomes and I loved it so much as a kiddo, that I actually did my 3rd grade book report on it. I have collected random quotes and musings from all around me ever since….If I know you, love you, or have stood next to you in line for a cup of coffee, be warned, you may have been documented…..


Quotes that I have Recently Collected:

“Alis volat propriis”
"If you were a book,  you'd be a book of poetry"
“It's hard not to be romantic about baseball.”

"Just be wrong. Just stand there in your wrongness and be wrong and get used to it"
“Set fire to the room. Do it now.”
"I don't believe anyone can waste their time, they're just getting prepared for the next thing"
“It was pretty baller. Because ‘baller’ is the word that best describes Renaissance paintings’

“Why anyone cares about the Kardashians at all is totally beyond me.”
“I. Love. Texas. ...just saying."

-"Well, I guess I can't hide my crazy...
     -"I don't think you're tryingthat hard..."

<><> <><> <><>
 





No comments:

Post a Comment