Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little extra randomness never hurt ANYONE

A few more....they just keep coming back to me....


*Not all of these are about me, nor from me


"Boys never want a toy until another boy wants to play with it"


"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."


"When you're stressed out and can't face life...you just shop"


"Nobody ever listens to me! When the package is this pretty no one ever pays attention to what's inside!"


"Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay!"


"Have a little class ladies! Wrap the gift!"


-"Getting along with people is like Madison Avenue..a two-way street!"
     -"Madison is one-way..."


"You're non-verbal communications are REALLY loud"


"Yes. I do frequently burst out into song"


"I'd be more inclined to grow up if I saw that it worked out better for others"


"My vocabulary get extensively more intelligent sounding the more liquor I consume"

No comments:

Post a Comment