Friday, August 5, 2011

"The Texas Sky is the biggest one I've seen
But it still ain't big enough for you and me
All the things that make you mad
And all the baggage in your past
Don't leave much room for a girl like me to be
So I'll fill her up with hope and worn-out dreams…"

I’ve been told my entire life that growing up is hard to do… the hard decisions will come….the heartaches are inevitable….but all things will work out for the best….time is a healer….


Is 25 considered grown up, yet?


You ever been stuck in a moment that seems never-ending, unstoppable, heart-wrenching? Thinking about life a year from that moment is like looking at a mountain and being asked to move it with your mind, or being given a cat and asked to train it to do the Macarena….it’s a thought that seems impossible…but every night the sun sets and dreams are dreamed, and then the sun rises…and before you know it, you’ve made it a week, a month, and then a year.


What a difference a year makes…


God is good. I am loved. Keep moving on to stay strong. Done, and done.


No comments:

Post a Comment