Thursday, July 28, 2011

You know you love someone when their joy is also yours….

Yesterday one of my best friends gave birth to her second son and the happiness I experienced at the news brought tears to my eyes.  Wyatt Tyler is the new little brother of my godson William Thomas, and is one of the luckiest little boys ever born. 
7 lbs 12.1 oz 20 1/2 inches

Wyatt Tyler
It is events such as this that remind me that the worries I am wrought with stress over every night are nothing compared to the true joys, blessings, and meaning of the short life God has given us on this earth.  These little boys and their precious Mama are part of what encourages me to create, inspires me to paint and pushes me to be a better woman...so I can be the coolest Auntie Em EVER…

Me, Will and Peggy a year ago...

The little Monkey, grown up a little bit....


His Mama and Aunt Emmy, circa 2007...Don't really know what the cabinet fascination is, but I am sure new baby Wyatt will have hisown cabinet picture one day as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment